Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My New Love

I'm in love with wonton wrappers. They aren't expensive for the amount that you get and I'm having so much fun with them! Yesterday I put half a cheese stick on the diagonal, wrapped it up and baked it at 350* for 10 minutes and the kids ate them with pizza sauce. A big hit for after school snack!

Today I made taco wonton bowls. We'd had tacos last night for dinner so I had a bunch of meat left over. I sprayed the muffin tin and placed a wonton sheet in the bottom and put a spoonful of meat in the middle. I baked those at 350* for 10 minutes and the put some shredded cheese on top.

Taco wonton bowls, cauliflower, mini red bell pepper and mango. The small container had salsa for one kid and Chalula for the other one. The big container holds sour cream and guacamole.

No comments:

Post a Comment